Monday, October 28, 2013

Family Photo Layout - October Kit #2

Here is a layout I created with the October 2013 Our Story Kit #2, which features Webster's Pages Family Traditions papers.  I really had a fun time creating the layered frame and decorating the pocket.  I used a piece of a priority box to layer my photo on.  I punched a hole at the top of the Maya Road kraft tags and inked the edges, then I cut a length of the orange lace and ripped it in half lengthwise to give it a more rustic feel, they are tucked in behind the pocket for hidden journaling.  I added a few splashes of white acrylic paint and some My Mind's Eye Enamel dots for just a spot of color on the background.  I also tinted the yellow foam alphas with just a bit of Tea Dye Distressed Ink by Tim Holtz. 

 
Thanks for stopping by.  Oh yeah...be on the look out for  a sneak peek at November's kit which will be posted later today.  :) 
 
~Sara~

No comments: